Summer is here and along with that, it’s time to buy the latest colorful palettes that are going to give you a gorgeous summery look all season long. Today we’ll share a few of the latest summer eyeshadow palettes that have hit the beauty world! Be sure to let us know which one is your fav.
Created in collaboration with drag queen extraordinaire and star of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Alyssa Edwards, this limited-edition palette features 14 all-new shadows and pressed pigments – including 11 mattes and three metallics – for creating vivacious looks for day and night.
- 10 eyeshadows: Headliner (matte bright white), Inspire (metallic champagne gold), Unicorn Tribe (matte cool plum pink), Brick Road (matte primary yellow), Back Rolls (matte warm chocolate brown), The Supreme (matte deep peach), H.O.E. (matte neutral taupey brown), D.D.G. (rich metallic violet with silver flecks), Beyond (warm metallic fuchsia), Best (matte blackest black)
- 4 pressed pigments: Texas Made (matte fuchsia hot pink), Dream It (matte royal blue), B.B.D.C. (deep cool aubergine), Believe (violet purple)
This day-to-night 12-pan eyeshadow palette will help you create a variety of looks from neutral, smoked-out to fierce and glam. Paint every memorable summer moment with the array of eye-catching colors in matte, shimmer, and metallic finishes.
- 12 eyeshadows: Fringe (cool-toned beige), Suede (orange brown), Evil Eye (vibrant blue), Bohemian (coppery gold foil), Free Spirit (matte cream), Desert Queen (muted orange), Cactus (muted green), Wanderlust (golden green foil), Dream Catcher (baby blue shimmer with light blue), Moon Child (black shimmer with blue flecks), Wildflower (muted pink), Gypsy (deep purple foil with silver flecks)
The Best Life palette will inspire you to live your best life in your daily routine, on vacation, or any any special event. It was designed to provide everything you need to create any look. The all-in-one palette contains 14 pans of trendy eyeshadow shades in a stunning array of finishes and 7 larger-than-life pans of finely-milled pressed glitters.
This palette is inspired by the warm glow of a morning sunrise, with sunny yellows, crimson corals, earthy browns, and powerful pinks, all made to melt together in harmony. This palette features 15 brand new shades in Natasha Denona’s iconic formulas.
- 15 eyeshadows: Poppy (crimson bronze metallic), Citrine (warm yellow matte), Phlox (burnt warm crimson metallic), Awakening (lavender nude duochrome), Laurel (peachy champagne metallic), Aster (violet mauve duochrome), Glory (fuchsia matte), Azalea (pink copper duochrome), Morgan (pastel coral creamy matte), Agate (champagne apricot metallic), Clove (dark maroon creamy matte), Carnelian (burnt light orange creamy matte), Jasper (bright terracotta creamy matte), Morning (light apricot creamy matte), Day Spring (nude bronze metallic)
Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palettes in Neon Green, Neon Orange, and Neon Pink | $29.00 each
Each Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette is packed with a selection of 9 highly-pigmented mattes, creamy metallics, and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. There are three neon color themes: Neon Orange, Neon Green, and Neon Pink.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Which of these eyeshadow palettes will you be purchasing?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.