Hey, all you Scandal fans! Introducing OPI’s latest launch, the Washington DC Collection. OPI Washington DC is the result of the number one salon brand’s collaboration with Emmy and Golden Globe nominated actress Kerry Washington, recently named the company’s first-ever Creative Ambassador. Washington worked closely with OPI co-founder and brand ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann to develop and name this collection of dramatic, sophisticated interpretations of classic fall hues.
The collection features 12 permanent and 3 limited-edition shades that will be available in September. This collection retails for $10 each and will be available at professional salons, Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA Beauty and ulta.com.
- CIA = Color Is Awesome – twilight blue
- Stay Off The Lawn! – grass green
- Suzi – The First Lady of Nails – grayish-green
- Never A Dulles Moment – golden yellow
- Pale to The Chief – light nude
- Yank My Doodle – reddish copper
- Freedom of Peach – pumkin
- Squeaker of the House – chocolate
- Shh…It’s Top Secret – earthy-brown
- Madam President – bright red
- OPI by Popular Vote – raspberry
- We the Female – pomegranate
- Inside the ISABELLEtway – caramel (Limited Edition)
- Kerry Blossom – rich purple plum (Limited Edition)
- “Liv” in the Gray – dark gray (Limited Edition)
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the OPI Washington DC Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.