Introducing 7 new monarch-magnificent shades to the Miracle Gel lineup. Give your nails the royal treatment! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel will keep your manicure looking majestic with up to 14 days of color and shine. The revolutionary, #1 zero light gel manicure system boasts seven new splendid hues in its “Royal Splendor” collection. The Miracle Gel 2X Volume Top Coat must be used in tandem with the Miracle Gel shades to experience the long-lasting benefits of its no-light curing technology.
The “Royal Splendor” collection features seven new regal shades:
- Plush Blush This powder pink features a Hall Of Mirrors-esque iridescence
- Frill Seeker Stop searching, you’ve arrived at the perfect resplendent, creamy-peach shade
- Regal Rosé Wine and dine — or let them eat cake — in a sparkling pale peony
- Mauve-olous Take the throne in this beige-tinged medium-pink tone
- Off with her Red! Hold court with this vibrant, true red
- Can’t Beet Royalty Bring it to the boudoir in this rich maroon
- Prince Char-mint A refreshingly Versailles-worthy pale verdant hue
When applied over the Miracle Gel shades, the Miracle Gel Top Coat volumizes as it protects – more chip-resistant than regular nail polish! Once applied, this gel top coat provides a high-gloss finish and mirror shine. The result: The look of a gel manicure at home, without the trip to a salon! Miracle Gel’s two-step application is super-simple. First, apply two thin coats of Miracle Gel color to clean, bare nails. Then, apply one coat of the Miracle Gel Top Coat. Natural light cures the polish, yielding a manicure that resembles a UV / LED cured gel polish. It removes easily with regular nail polish remover.
Price & Availability: The Miracle Gel Royal Splendor Collection, $9.99 each, hits shelves beginning July 2016
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Which colors from this collections do you love?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.