OPI introduces a limited edition collection of nail lacquers and GelColor in honor of the Coca-Cola bottle’s century anniversary. The Summer Collection includes eight on-trend shades to deliver flawless, long-lasting color inspired by the iconic drink.
In 1915, The Glass Root Company designed the now classic contoured glass Coca-Cola bottle. One hundred years later, this unique bottle has become one of the most globally revered packages ever created. To celebrate this milestone, OPI created an exclusive Icons of Happiness nail color collection, featuring two new shades and six classic colors that pay homage to the bottle’s bold color and signature style. OPI – the world’s number one nail salon brand – is also no stranger to iconic bottles. Along with the Coca-Cola bottle, the OPI bottle’s matte black handle and distinctive silhouette make it one of the world’s most recognizable nail lacquer bottles. Now, enjoy the essence of one legendary image alongside another, with the new OPI and Coca-Cola Summer Collection.
• You’re So Vain-illa, a sweet, creamy nude
• NEW! Visions of Georgia Green, a sparkling green inspired by the classic Coca-Cola bottle
• NEW! Centennial Silver, a shimmering pewter
• Coca-Cola Red, the iconic red that’s always in style
• My Signature is “DC”, a glimmering silver
• Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, a smooth and creamy pink
• Get Cherried Away, an over-the-top black cherry
• A Grape Affair, a deep, dark purple.
Nail Lacquers, $9.50 and GelColor by OPI, $14.95 are available at select professional salons and on HSN.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What do you think of the collaboration between these two iconic brands?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.