A week ago, I came home to a box of goodies from Maybelline — and I was so excited to try all the new face stuff! A client that came in to the boutique I used to work at was the consulting cosmetologist for the brand, so I felt like I completely trust their face products. The product I was particularly excited to use was the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.
“Instantly blurs the appearance of pores for a flawless finish. Creates a satin finish, minimizing the appearance of pores with new insta-blur technology that filters light to visibly smooth pores away.”
I heard such good things about this primer; my skin can get very oily and I always try to use a primer to keep my foundation intact. The Instant Pore Eraser created a beautiful veil over my skin before I applied my foundation. It had a silky texture that melted into my skin. The texture of my skin is that of the outside of an orange — pores are blazing! After applying my foundation, I felt my skin looked smoother.
Face Studio Master Hi-Light Light-Boosting Blush and Bronzer – My pale skin is craving some vitamin D, and although Mother Nature did grant us New Yorkers with some warm days as of late, it was not enough to fully soak in the rays.
I used the Face Studio Master Hi-Light Light-Boosting Blush and Bronzer to create a golden sunlit look and highlight. The colors blended into my skin well, giving off an effortless glow.
– A expert balance of shade and shimmer enhances skin for all-over natural-looking brightness.
– Palettes blend together effortlessly and apply to skin evenly and smoothly.
– Available in 4 Blush Palettes: Nude (swatched), Pink Rose, Coral and Mauve and 2 Bronzer Palettes: Light Bronze and Deep Bronze (swatched).
Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick – Highly pigmented to give me the perfect after-workout glow. A convenient stick makes it easy to glide on and blend out. The color is buildable, so you can apply once, blend out and apply again.
– Innovative technology combines shea butter and glazed pearls, allowing the formula to roll on a continuous glide for a dewy finish.
– Glazed pearls leave the perfect amount of blendable, sheer color and iridescent sheen.
– Available in 6 universally flattering shades: Warm Nude, Just-Pinched Pink (swatched), Pink Fever, Make A Mauve, Coral Sheen, and Plums Up.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Look how glowy Nicole’s skin looks! Are you going to try out these new products form Maybelline?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Nicole Iannitti, Makeup Artist | Visit her website at www.eyelovecosmetics.com
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.