Urban Decay has released an all-in-one eyeshadow palette for this fall that contains 21 shades for every possible eye look you would want to create – from neutral to smoky to bright and sultry. As you’re looking at all of the new eyeshadow palettes on the shelves this fall, I would highly encourage you to check out this one! The packaging is eye-catching and contains photographs from various landmarks. It’s definitely one of a kind!
- Breakaway – warm ivory shimmer
- Stranded – pale rose gold with tonal micro-shimmer
- Blaze – light metallic peach with pink shift
- Weekender – light neutral beige matte
- Still Shot – bright peach
- Riff – brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle
- Good As Gone – deep brown with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Hell Ride – deep fuchsia matte
- Baja – burnt orange matte
- Accelerate – reddish copper metallic
- Guilt Trip – smoky purple shimmer
- Ignite – rose gold metallic
- Smog – deep coppery bronze shimmer
- Wanderlust – forest green with gold micro-shimmer
- Wildheart – bright fuchsia
- Punk – red-brown matte
- Double Life – metallic rust
- Jet – black with deep shimmering purple shift
- Drift – charcoal satin with tonal micro-sparkle
- Radio – deep emerald satin
- Big Sky – frosted green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle
Another major plus is that this palette is paraben free and 100% cruelty free!
I found all of these shadows to have extremely great pigmentation. There is hardly any fall out when dipping a brush into any of the pans, nor from applying them onto the eyes with a brush. Each shade is stunningly pigmented, and the mattes blend beautifully! The shimmers and metallics add the perfect pops for the lids. I think you could create an endless amount of gorgeous looks with this one cute, compact palette. Plus it has a huge high-quality mirror which makes the palette perfect for those who love to travel!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Is the Born To Run Palette from Urban Decay on your holiday wish list?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.