The inspiration was to create a Spring, fresh rosy look that was centered around the Dior Addict Lacquer Plump shade they chose – #868 J’adior. Because it was such a bold red, they kept the rest of the features light, using pinks and reds to tie the whole look together. Here’s how you can recreate this stunning look.
- Apply a very light layer of Diorskin Forever Undercover all over.
- Using a damp sponge with Dior Hydra Life Hydration Rescue Intense Sorbet Creme, soften the coverage on the cheeks.
- Using the same sponge, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer on areas that need more coverage.
- For blush, use the red shade from the Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave #597 Heat Up palette.
- Use the same red shade from the Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave #597 Heat Up palette on the eyes. Blend the color into the crease.
- Use the Glow Addict Edition: Dior 5 Couleurs #887 Thrill on the center of the lids.
- Use one coat of the Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Waterproof #090 Black Pump to keep the lashes light so the red shadow remains the main focus.
- Smudge Diorshow On Stage Liner #091 Matte Black in between the lashes and ever so slightly over the top.
- For the lips, apply the Dior Creme de Rose #001 Rose Cream at the very beginning and let that set throughout for maximum benefits.
- Blot off any excess before applying the Dior Addict Lacquer Plump #868 J’adior. Do 3 coats to ensure maximum color.
Total list of Dior products used:
- Dior Hydra Life Hydration Rescue Intense Sorbet Creme
- Diorskin Forever Undercover #015 Tender Beige
- Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer #020 Light Beige
- Glow Addict Edition: Dior 5 Couleurs #887 Thrill
- Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave #597 Heat Up (launching in April)
- Diorshow On Stage Liner #091 Matte Black (launching in May)
- Diorshow Pump’N’Volume Waterproof #090 Black Pump (launching in May)
- Dior Creme de Rose #001 Rose Cream
- Dior Addict Lacquer Plump #868 J’adior (launching in April)
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be recreating this gorgeous look with Dior products?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.