has released a new mascara that is all the buzz in the beauty community right now! Not only because of its amazing formula but because of it’s innovative, unique, and super cute packaging
! The all new IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Volumizing Mascara
retails for $25.00
, which makes it a little more on the pricey side but the results are truly great!
The Lash Blowout Mascara was developed in partnership with Drybar
, bringing the benefits of a top hair salon blowout to your lashes. The specially designed wand is inspired by the technology used to create Drybar’s barrel hairbrushes, and works with the biotin-infused formula
to deliver a voluminous look that lasts.
- Game-changing mascara delivers 19 times your lash volume
- Specially designed mascara brush inspired by technology used for barrel hairbrushes creates beautiful separation, instant life, and structured volume
- Transparent polymers intensify the saturation of super black pigment for a bold lash look
- Easy-grip, soft-touch handle for effortless application and control
- Biotin-infused formula promotes stronger, healthier-looking hair
I really enjoy the formula of this mascara. It’s not too thick, not too thin, and it’s very black. It also contains ingredients that help to condition your lashes, like biotin, vitamin E, collagen, and jojoba oil
. I find the formula to be both volumizing and lengthening, and the wand does a great job of separating and flaring out the lashes
I would definitely recommend giving this mascara a shot. I’m a big fan of the IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara as well, so I have high standards and expectations when it comes to IT Cosmetics mascaras. The Lash Blowout Mascara falls right in line with those expectations! Definitely a great product.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be trying the IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.