Let’s talk about the beautiful shades inside of this palette!
- Canvas – matte cream
- Ringlight – shimmer pearl
- So Good – metallic true gold
- 518 – matte neon orange
- Rusted – matte chili orange
- Halloween – metallic copper
- Wig – metallic warm brass
- Tea – matte dark taupe
- Punch Me – matte latte
- Sister – shimmer rose gold
- Mary – matte dusty rose
- Literally – shimmer flamingo pink
- You’re Kidding – matte red
- Shook – metallic cranberry
- Boutique – matte maroon
- Benny – matte black coffee
- Flashback – metallic true white
- Face – shimmer champagne highlight
- Tune – matte light peach
- Code James – matte sunset orange
- 10% Off – matte burnt orange
- No Beans – matte warm brown
- Spooky – matte true black
- Bee – matte bright yellow
- Guac – metallic avocado green
- Hello – shimmer blue ice
- Playground – matte neon blue
- Brother – matte true blue
- Artistry – metallic amethyst purple
- Love That – matte magenta
- Pinkity Drinkity – matte baby pink
- Social Blade – matte lime green
- Daddy – matte forest green
- Cape Cod – metallic sea form blue
- Cola – matte royal blue
- A Cappella – metallic navy blue
- Escape – matte plum purple
- Single – matte orchid purple
- Skip – matte neon pink
I was extremely impressed with the formula of these shadows. Both the shimmer and matte formulas in these palette have wonderful color payoff. There is hardly any fallout when applying these eyeshadows. Just give your brush a quick tap and you’re good to go! I think the large variety of colors give you a palette that allows you to create endless looks, from neutral to rainbow inspired looks.
Here are some swatches of some of the eyeshadows in this palette.
I’ve created a number of looks with this palette and I do not think this palette contains even one “dud” shade. Each shade has nice pigmentation and a gorgeous effect on the eyes. They blend together with ease and do not require a ton of buildup to get the color to show up as true on your eye as it does on the switch. Even better, the lighter shimmery shades can be used in a pinch for a highlighter on your cheekbones and any other high points of the face! I definitely give this palette 5 stars.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on this palette, you’re going to have to act fast. Go sign up for an e-mail alert as to when it comes back in stock and when you get that e-mail or text message, you better run!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you purchased The James Charles Palette by Morphe yet? What are your thoughts?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.