Here’s how Revlon describes each palette:
- Original – Be true to you, original. You’re the first of your crew to try something new, the beauty boss with an authentic sense of style.
- Player – Stardom starts here, player. Show off your irresistible charm and powerful presence with supercharged shades.
- Enigma – Leave them on the edge of their seats, enigma. Your unexpected looks and mysterious moves allure a crowd.
- Maverick – Stand up and stand out, maverick. You’re a rebel with a cause who shines in one of a kind color.
- Insider – Set the trend, insider. Show your impeccable taste and undeniable influence with this chic, matte palette.
- Highly pigmented powder formula for an intense color payoff in 1 stroke
- Smooth, silky texture with 24-hour wear
- Variety of shades in matte, satin, shimmer, and metallic finishes (Inside Palette is all matte)
- 5 different palettes come with 8 shades in each in a convenient travel-friendly ultra slim size
- Bold personalities offer a chance to change up your look, match your mood, or create a new one
Let’s take a look at some swatches of the beautiful shades!
Overall, I think these palettes are great! They are definitely perfect for travel because of their compact size. The quality of the eyeshadows are nice as well. There is little to no fallout, and the pigmentation is definitely there. The shimmer and metallic shades are great and really pack a punch! I had no issues with blending, creasing, or general wear-time. If you’re someone who is a little leery of branching out into shades that are outside of your comfort zone, these palettes are affordable and a great way to buy some new shades to try without breaking the bank.
Here are some looks I did using these palettes. The lip products are also new from Revlon. You can read that review here.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your favorite Revlon products?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE