With a tall, wide head that’s slanted just so, the kabuki brush seamlessly applies loose or pressed powders for a pretty polish.
- Large enough to sweep powder across your skin in seconds.
- Its shape, size, and softness make the brush ideal for dusting on loose or pressed powders, bronzer, and even mineral makeup powders.
This long, tapered highlighter brush brings just the right amount of gleam to your skin, with shimmery powders or creams.
- Brush is designed to deposit shimmery powders or creams exactly where you want them, without spreading flecks or smears all over your skin.
- Long, fluffy bristles diffuse highlighter formulas so they go on soft and are easily blendable.
The most versatile eyeshadow brush that hugs lids to delicately deposit smooth, flawless color on all eye shapes.
- Designed to maneuver easily around the contours of all eye shapes.
- Soft, fan-shaped bristles pick up just the right amount of product (not too little, not too much) – no matter if you’re working with pressed powder, loose powder, or cream eyeshadow.
- Unique shape lets you apply eyeshadow in a variety of ways: sweep it on, pat it on, or trace it along your lash lines or in the creases of your lids using the brush’s edge.
Watch creamy foundation and concealer glide on like a dream with this foundation brush, which blends everything beautifully.
- This does-it-all, flat-head foundation brush works with nearly every type of foundation and concealer: liquids, creams, gels (just not powders).
- Its tapered head helps blend better in tight spots, like the corners of your nose and eyes.
No more pigment pileups! This fluffy vegan powder brush picks up the ideal amount of powder and diffuses it evenly, for flawless coverage.
- The airy tips of this soft powder brush glide over your face’s curves, depositing the ideal amount of loose or pressed powder pigment in an even veil of coverage.
Whether you want soft, sculpted, or sun-kissed cheeks, the unique curve of this angled blush and contouring brush creates your look with ease.
- How many blush brushes does it take to create all the cheek looks you want? Just this one! This go-getter is your contouring brush, blush brush, and highlighter brush.
- The patent-pending curved shape of this angled blush brush lets you place color precisely where you want it.
You have all the control with this pointed-tip eyeshadow brush made especially for contouring the creases of your lids.
- This brush has a superfine tip to make defining your lids an easy, exact process.
- Designed to fit into the crease of all lid shapes, this makeup brush effortlessly contours eyes your way.
Let us count all the ways this multitasking champ beautifies, serving as your eyeliner, brow, and spoolie brush all in one.
- This dual-ended eyeliner and eyebrow brush helps you do your makeup faster – because of fewer brush changes.
- The angled eyebrow brush is the perfect size and shape for filling in brows with powder, or applying cream or powder eyeshadow along your lash lines.
- The spoolie brush end also shapes brows and gets rid of any mascara clumps.
Your trusty sidekick for seamless blending of shadows and liners! This eyeshadow brush whisks away telltale edges on creams and powders.
- Long, gentle bristles in this blending eyeshadow brush diffuse pigments so colors have a soft-focus finish.
- The slanted head contours around all eye shapes to blend away streaks, edges, and caking.
This buffing foundation brush creates a polished, seamless finish in seconds, melting powder or liquid foundation into skin for a poreless effect.
- Use this ultra smooth foundation buffing brush for liquid or powder foundation – it blends in either formula beautifully for pristine full coverage.
Overall, I really enjoy this set of brushes. They apply products beautifully. The bristles are super soft and do not shed while you are applying makeup. I love the sleek black handles as well as the red and black bristles. I think these brushes would look gorgeous on any vanity. I love the style of some of these brushes as they are really unique and I haven’t seen anything quite like them. If you’re looking to incorporate some new, unique, and affordable brushes to your collection, you should definitely check out these brushes from Revlon.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Which brush is your favorite out of this set?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.