20% of Studio 54 Collection sales will be donated to Mount Sinai to ensure that those on the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic have the protective equipment they need, such as gowns, gloves, masks, and goggles.
The Multi-Chrome Discoshadow Palette includes 4 disco-glitter shades inspired by the who’s who of Studio 54. The shade and finish-shifting eyeshadows offer stunning chromatic color.
- Le Freak – yellow-gold with pink color shift
- I’m Coming Out – hot pink with lavender color shift
- Got To Be Real – cool silver with subtle green color shift
- Last Dance – 70s blue with silver color shift
These show-stopping highlighters offer a prismatic highlighting effect.
- Hot Shot – a pink-shifting shade inspired by the queens of disco
- Disco Nights – a gold-shifting shade inspired by the party itself
Both the Discoshadow Palette and the Discolighters are designed with a unique multi-chrome formula for a prismatic, sheer crystal chrome effect and are infused with caffeine for all-night staying power. All products are also PETA Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan, Talc and Gluten-Free, and free of Parabens, Phthalates, and Mineral Oil.
The NOMAD x New York Studio 54 Collection will be available on the NOMAD Cosmetics website starting April 21, 2020 and will retail for $19 each.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What’s on your wish list from the NOMAD x New York Studio 54 Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.