Ding, ding, ding. It’s time. Grab your copy of Women’s Health Magazine on newsstands now, and find out which of your favorite products made it into their 2nd Annual “Beauty Awards” issue.
To finalize these 65 products, several experts were consulted for recommendations on readers’ core beauty woes. The experts spoke openly about which magical products did their genius. The award winners are timeless and vetted by those who had nothing to gain by giving their stamp of approval. We love it!
The entire winner list can be found here. They even have a “green” category.
We’re delighted to see that some timeless faves were included in the list, including:
– Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (One of my absolute favorites and perfect for sensitive skin)
– Clarisonic Skin Care System (Can’t live without it)
– Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion (My winter dry skin weapon)
– Phyto Phytovolume Actif Volumizer Spray (Pooooooof)
– Zoya Nail Polish (Like the Energizer Bunny, this keeps going and going and…)
– MAC LiquidLast Liner (Quick drying, sleek and sexy)
– Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning Lotion (Summer wouldn’t be the same without my faux tan)
– Dior Eye Show Ultra Shimmering Waterproof Eyeshadow (Swim with the dolphins and still keep your color intact)
– La Mer The Treatment Crème Foundation (Creamy, thick, flawless)
– Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzing Powder Mist (The most believable color)
– Dr. Hauschka Conditioner with Jojoba and Marsh Mallow (Good enough to eat)
– Cargo Plant Love Lipstick (Adorable, plantable cartons and smooth, creamy lippies).