Every year, the industry looks forward to CEW’s annual State of the Beauty Industry Report where we find out how the industry performed in 2019 as well as beauty retail, macro trends forecast, and 2020 business outlook.
Featuring NPD’s Hot Off The Press 2019 Beauty Industry Year in Review, and speakers from Mintel and Nielsen. Plus, hear from Google and Spate on consumer digital search patterns and what predictions this has for the future of beauty marketing.
- Genevieve Lee Aronson, VP of Communications at Nielsen
- Yarden Horwitz, Co-Founder at Spate
- Larissa Jensen, VP, Industry Advisor Beauty at The NPD Group
- Sarah Jindal, Associate Director Beauty & Personal Care at Mintel
- Flynn Matthews, Head of Insights & Measurement Global CPG at Google
– Ron Robinson, cosmetic chemist and founder of BeautyStat Cosmetics
CEW is an international organization of 9,000 individual members representing a cross section of beauty and related businesses. The composition of membership includes leading brands, indies, retailers, media and suppliers. CEW’s primary purpose is to provide programs online and in person to develop careers and knowledge of the beauty industry. CEW provides opportunities to connect and gain industry knowledge through networking events, trend reports, industry newsletters, interactive workshops and industry leader talks. For more information, please visit https://www.cew.org/.
-Ron Robinson, BeautyStat Founder & Cosmetic Chemist