Have you seen the latest Downy commercial? Thankfully it’s so cold outside, because this commercial is steamy! Downy proves that ripping your cloths ON is sexier, allowing you and you loved one to snuggle up and enjoy the cushion-y softness of your winter clothes.
7 Best Spa, Body Care Products To Upgrade Your Fall/Winter Skincare Routine! Serum, Sea Salt Scrub, Lotion, Oil, Moisturizer
Downy debuted their new commercial, appropriately titled Rip Your Clothes On, during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last week. Watch it below if you haven’t seen it yet:
How To Use Downy – A Fun Instructional Video
Surprising Sexy Statistics
· Nearly half (47%) of men said it would be sexier if their significant other dressed in clothing that was less revealing to leave something to the imagination.
· 43% of men said that jeans and a sweater could be as sexy as lingerie on their significant other.
· A significant majority (88%) of men agreed that women who are comfortable in their clothing are more attractive than those who aren’t as comfortable in their clothing.
Softness Can Mean Closeness
· 83% of respondents agreed that they want to cuddle with their significant other when their clothing feels soft.
· 82% of respondents agreed that when their sheets are soft it makes them want to stay in bed longer with their significant other.
· A majority (70%) of respondents agreed that they find soft fabrics irresistible to touch (62% of men agreed; 78% of women agreed).
This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Poll on behalf of Downy from November 20-24, 2014 among 2,066 adults ages 18 and older. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Are you beauties going to keep your clothes ON this holiday season? What do you think of the commercial?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.