The Female Founder Awards were created to recognize leading beauty pathfinders who have served as industry inspiration, while successfully growing their beauty brands. The honorees of the inaugural awards were (along with their company goals):
- Amy Errett, CEO & Founder, Madison Reed
Amy’s goal is to continue to break the rules and disrupt the hair color category.
- Lauren Gores Ireland and Marianna Hewitt, Co-Founders, Summer Fridays
Lauren and Marianna’s goal is to continue to give consumers products with instant-gratification.
- Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO, Beautycounter
Gregg’s goal is to change the world and create safer products for consumers.
- Vicky Tsai, Founder, Tatcha Inc.
Vicky’s goal is to make her brand a venerable brand like Shiseido.
- Nancy Twine, Founder and CEO, Briogeo Hair Care
Nancy’s goal is to become a top clean hair care brand in the world.