In a 12-week acne reduction study, Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel is clinically proven to treat blemishes with results as good as a leading topical acne prescription drug.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel implements a 4-in-1 Clearing Complex to help treat and prevent future breakouts, combining exfoliating and anti-blemish agents with sebum-controlling and anti-irritant agents.
Here’s how the 4-in-1 Clearing Complex works:
· Anti-acne: Salicylic acid clears away dead surface cells that clog pores to help resolve and prevent breakouts.
· Oil-control: Laminaria saccharina helps normalize the excess production of oil.
· Non-irritating: Sea whip extract calms and soothes skin, and helps reduce surface redness.
· Exfoliate: Salicylic acid promotes healthy cellular turnover.
*Photos Courtesy of Linda Farwell of www.farwellphotography.com
Cosmetic Chemist Assessment:
“What impressed me most is that Clinique clinically tested this product against a leading topical prescription acne treatment, and the results show it to perform comparably. Based on this, I consider this product to be a great value for consumers.”
Are you looking for a new acne treatment?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Ron Robinson, cosmetic chemist and founder of BeautyStat.com
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.