We are thrilled to announce the debut of Beauty.com’s Exclusive Rachel Comey Sage Bag.
Beauty.com is ringing in the new year by offering the exclusive Sage Bag from designer Rachel Comey as a complimentary gift for shoppers. Customers will receive the cosmetics tote when they spend $99 or more at the prestige beauty retailer. To complement Comey’s spring/summer 2016 collection that featured a soft and “lived-in” look, Rachel Comey’s Sage Bag is made of post-consumer materials.
The Sage Bag arrives fully stocked with 11 prestige beauty samples in both deluxe and full sizes. The bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of more than $120. Please see below for the selection, which includes offerings from some of the beauty world’s top beauty and skin care brands.
- Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment (10 ml), below
- clariSEA De-Blemish Spot Treatment (30 ml)
- W3LL People Expressionist Mascara Traveler (.12 oz), below
- Skin&CO Umbrian Truffle Hand cream (10 ml)
- Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud Body Lotion (35 ml), below
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1 oz)
- Hugo Boss EDT VOC (.07 oz)
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Crème (1.25 oz), below
- The Beachwaver Co Half Up, Brunette (1)
- John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo (1 oz), below
- John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler (1 oz)
- Beauty.com offer card
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the Rachel Comey bag and samples?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.