Fall is a time for many things and a fresh, clean skincare start is one of them. Philosophy’s new Advanced Makeup Optional Skincare System offers an armor of skincare best sellers to fight aging– these soldiers include: retinol, antioxidants, peptides, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, beta glucan, and sun protection.
The Advanced Makeup Optional Skincare System has several aims; among those are to help improve fine lines and wrinkles; refine large pores and even skin texture; and reduce skin discolorations. In a clinical study for 8 weeks, 100% of participants had smoother skin and 97% showed an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
For $98 you get a five piece set that is of terrific value ($166 value, to be precise). Here’s the AM routine:
– Wash your face with the Microdelivery, a micro-massage exfoliating face wash. This is a two in one cleanser that cleanses and illuminates by buffing and polishing the skin. It does not feel harsh on the skin at all, nor does it strip your face of essential hydration because it contains borage oil.
– Then apply When Hope is Not Enough firming and lifting serum. This is an oil free serum that contains a lot of antioxidants to protect and hydrate skin.
– Then apply Hope in a Jar SPF 20 daily moisturizer to hydrate and protect the face from the sun’s rays.
This is the PM routine:
– Wash face with Purity Made Simple, a gentle cleanser that melts away makeup and tones.
– Apply When Hope is Not Enough Serum.
– Apply Help Me Nighttime retinol treatment for fine lines, discoloration and large pores.
There are also samples of the Microdelivery Peel and Eye Hope included in this kit.
I’ve been using this regimen for a few weeks and I have noticed an improvement in skin clarity, pores and hydration. I think it’s still too early to judge the fine lines (I have a lot of frown lines….).
I would definitely buy this kit for $98…what a steal! I think it’s ideal for those who really want to address the wrinkles, pores and discolorations issue.
Get your fix at www.philosophy.com