Enlarged pores are a huge concern for many women. The newly launched PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator from dr. brandt promises to tame and eliminate this pesky problem. As the newest addition to the best-selling Pores No More Collection, this dual-action formula is said to “instantly deep clean and refine pores by removing the impurities that cause congestion and clogging.”
- Pore-Scaled Pharmaceutical-Grade Crystals: Professional quality micro crystals designed to deep clean pores and provide optimal physical exfoliation to improve skin’s texture.
- Caviar Lime Extract: An effective chemical exfoliant that works to slough off dead skin and remove impurities for a smoother, brighter and more even complexion.
- Salicylic Acid: This pore refining ingredient works to unclog pores leaving them thoroughly cleansed and refined.
- Lentil Seed Extract: A pore perfecting extract that strengthens and tightens pores for a more polished appearance.
- Tazmanian Pepper Berry: A unique natural active ingredient to soothe sensitive skin and reduce discomfort while providing essential nourishment.
While I can’t say enlarged pores are a huge concern of mine, I was curious about this product, which I used as directed—twice a week. I wet my face and then gently massaged the cream onto my skin, leaving it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off.
I found that it really did refine and improve the texture of my skin, giving it a smooth, tight glow—all this without stripping or drying. I plan to continue using the product, especially in summer. It’s a high quality product that delivers excellent results.
For more info, visit www.sephora.com.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Do you have issues with large pores? Will you give this new exfoliator a try?
Let us know by commenting below. Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Yona McDonough, Editor
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.