Belif sourced all over the world to find the best and purest ingredients. Belief also inherits the legacy of a centuries-old herbal apothecary – Napiers – which is renowned for its powerful herbal remedies. Belief products are also free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, and animal origin ingredients. Sounds great, right?!
This lightweight gel serum reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and boosts elasticity for smoother, younger-looking skin. It’s formulated to address concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and loss of firmness and elasticity.
- Cedrol: helps boost skin elasticity and firmness
- Winter Aster: helps support a healthy complexion
- Water Pennywort: soothes skin
In a consumer testing panel of 40 women age 25 to 44:
- 97.5% agreed the product improved the appearance of fine lines, skin dryness, and delivered deep hydration
- 97.5% agreed the product absorbed quickly and left a pleasant matte finish
- 95% agreed they can see an improvement in skin sagging
I incorporated this product into my nightly routine. I definitely noticed the product reduced the size of my pores. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and did not notice that this product caused any irritation nor did it cause any breakouts. It does make your skin feel very soft too. I don’t have any sagging or severe dryness, but I can notice the suppleness that it adds to the skin. I love that the ingredients are soothing and support a healthy complexion, because those are two concerns that I do have!
This toner is lightweight and provides a refreshing splash of hydration to nurture your skin for a healthy-looking glow. If you have dry skin, pore issues, or overall dullness and uneven texture, this product is for you!
- Honeysuckle: helps to sooth and calm the skin
- Baobab: helps lock in moisture and prevent water loss
- Sodium Hyaluronate: helps keep skin hydrated
In a consumer testing panel of 45 women age 25 to 39:
- 100% agreed that their skin felt moist and calmer after using both Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner and The True Cream Aqua Bomb together
- 97.8% agreed that dryness disappeared after using both Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner and The True Cream Aqua Bomb together
- 95.6% agreed their skin feels hydrated and moist after only using Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner
I have to admit toner is not something that I usually use in my skincare routine, though I’m not really sure why that is. I used this in the morning and night, applying it by putting some on a cotton swab and then applying it to my face. I do like the satin finish that it gives the skin. It’s a little glow, but not too much glow. I would just describe it as healthy. I do feel that my skin felt more hydrated just from applying the product. I haven’t experienced any breakouts while using this product, so I can’t speak to the calmness, but I do feel that this is a good step in a skincare routine before applying your moisturizer. It also removes any last bits of makeup remnants from the day so that’s a plus!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your favorite Belif products?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.