Four Sigmatic promises that you can beautify from the outside in with a face mask you should eat. This weekly purifying mask doubles as a daily superfood tonic. It claims to clear pores, smooth fine lines, and reduce redness. It also claims to be a dietary supplement that promises wellness.
- Cacao which has antioxidant properties to support skin.
- Reshi Mushroom Extract which is said to smooth and calm skin. This is extracted from linden log-grown red reishi mushrooms. It’s organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
- Organic Chaga Extract which is said to contain antioxidant properties for skin. Chaga helps to support whole body health.
- Activated Charcoal Powder (from coconut shell) which is popular as a detox and digestive aid. Activated charcoal absorbs impurities in the body and may assist with their removal. Topically it can help to clear pores.
- Panax Ginseng which is said to be the most famous Chinese herb of all, and has been praised for 7,000 years. When consumed, it is said to help with stress management and liver function, two essentials for glowing skin.
Four Sigmatic’s Superfood Serum invites you to beautify from the outside in with a serum you should eat. Recommended use is twice daily as a topical serum to fight fine lines, maintain skin elasticity, and hydrate. Get daily wellness support by dropping four delightfully citrus drops into your mouth. This product is vegan and cruelty free. Ingredients include avocado oil, olive oil, grapefruit peel, frankincense, and honeysuckle.
I used this product for several days as directed. It has a great fragrance (no surprise given those great ingredients) and it absorbed instantly with no greasy residue left behind. It had a soothing effect and left my skin soft and smooth. I also appreciated the pump applicator because it let me control the amount I wanted to use. I did, however, not eat it as the benefits seemed too vague for me.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried any products from Four Sigmatic?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Yona McDonough, Editor
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.