L’Oreal Paris Celebrity Makeup Artist Sir John is coining the term “Glass Skin” as one of the newest trends this spring. Sir John has a client list that includes stars like Beyonce, Karlie Kloss, Mary J. Blige, Serena Williams, Ashley Graham, Gabrielle Union, and more! Sir John is known for creating beautiful looks paired with flawless, glowing complexions.
Sir John describes the new “Glass Skin” as a super dewy, borderline emollient look that is rooted in skincare prep. “I tell my clients to follow a K-Beauty routine and remix it by adding in your favorite highlighting products to create this perfect, glassy look.” – Sir John
Sir John’s How To On Achieving The Glass Skin Look:
- First, start with exfoliation. Right now, Sir John loves the L’Oreal Pure-Sugar Scrubs. By exfoliating, you’re helping to create the perfect canvas before you apply your skincare moisturizers and highlight products.
- Next, use your favorite toner followed by a vitamin-c serum like the L’Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer. Then, top with a super hydrating, hyaluronic acid moisturizer like L’Oreal Hydra Genius.
- The final step is to really go for the glow – Sir John is obsessed with the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glotion right now. You can apply this all over your skin to create that beautiful glow that is perfect for Spring. You can also use the lighter and darker shades to help create dimension and definition.
- If you want to take your glow to the next level, add a highlighter like the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Drops or the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Shimmerista on the cheekbones, nose (but not the top of the nose!) and cupid’s bow. You can also bring the glow down to your collarbone and even your legs.
Don’t forget to head on over to our recent review on some of the L’Oreal products mentioned in Sir John’s tutorial! Click here to check that out.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be sporting the “Glass Skin” look this Spring?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.