HydroPeptide has spent the last decade perfecting anti-aging and just launched its most groundbreaking product to date, Nimni Cream, $110. Developed by geneticists Dr. Neal Kitchen and USC’s Dr. Marcel Nimni (the doctor who discovered Type II Collagen) Nimni Cream uses a first-of-its kind patented collagen support complex that rejuvenates skin at the epigenetic level. This extraordinary cream activates the collagen-producing gene in our bodies and actually gives skin the materials it needs for collagen synthesis (so you do not have to rely on your bodies’ natural stores). Combine that with time-released retinol and collagen supporting antioxidants and you have a cream that can actually alter the behavior of our genes, significantly improving the appearance of skin’s fullness and elasticity from the inside out.
- Combines Dr. Marcel Nimni’s revolutionary research on collagen with time-release retinol to rejuvenate skin and lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps improve skin’s fullness and elasticity.
- Helps to optimize collagen production through an exclusive, patented amino acid complex.
- Appropriate for skin that is not sensitive, especially those with expression lines and concerns with wrinkles and/or loss of facial volume
Apply a small amount to a clean face and neck at night. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corner of the eyes. Begin use twice a week and then increase frequency as tolerated.
This next-level skincare is best seen to be believed, so give it a try!
For more information, visit HydroPeptide.com and top spas and clinics nationwide
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Will you give the Nimni Cream a try?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.