Guys, can we admit that shaving is a big pain in the neck? Pardon the pun. Yes, if you use a straight edge blade, it can be painful too.
Fortunately mens grooming styles allow for more facial hair options other than the plain old clean-shaven look. In fact, not only is a little stubble in vogue, but so is a full-on beard, moustache or goatee. But still these freer styles still require maintenance that only a good beard trimmer can provide.
Since I do sport facical hair, the folks at Philips Norelco reached out to me to test drive their new beard trimmer. The Philips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer Pro promises to get you the trim you want in minutes. Whether tidying up your ‘stache or trimming your stubble, it’s quick and simple with the Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer Pro.
And it has some pretty cool features that include:
• Contour following comb hugs every curve of your face to get an even trim in an easy and comfortable way
• Stubble comb is specifically designed to create the perfect stubble you want
• Versatile range of 18 secured length settings from 1mm up to 18mm locks your desired length
• Vacuum system that absorbs cut-off hairs during use and gives you a cleaner sink afterward
• Easy to use for perfect moustache, sideburns and beard trimming
Well this trimmer sure had some really cool features but it had some misses too.
– I loved the vacuum feature. My bathroom sink and floor were not left a mess since it had a built-in vacuum that sucked up the hair into a special compartment.
– It had built-in settings that allowed me to change length of my trim (measured to the exact millimeter). This is great because I like to keep my moustache and goatee at different lengths.
– This trimmer did not allow me to outline and edge the corners of my goatee as cleanly as my current trimmer.
– It was also a little bit noisier compared to my current.
The Philips Norelco Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer Pro is a great product with some very cool features. I definitely recommend this for the guy that is looking for precision beard trimming without having to deal with the messy clean-up.
This trimmer retails for $59.99 and can be purchased on Amazon.com.
– cosmetic chemist, Ron Robinson
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.