Kate Hudson’s hair from the Deepwater Horizon recent premiere in New Orleans was styled by David Babaii using Kérastase Paris products.
The Inspiration: “Kate’s look is super chic and cool. I wanted to give her a rock-n-roll vibe and opted for a very texturized look with a bold center part. It is so hot here in New Orleans so the products were key here to beat the humidity!”
Get the Look:
- On wet hair, David applied L’incroyable Blowdry Lotion all over. Being that the humidity was so high, David opted for an all-in-one blowdry product to help ensure Kate’s hair was frizz-free.
- Next, David rough dried Kate’s hair. Once dry, he parted the hair down the middle and misted Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil all over.
- David then created little bends throughout Kate’s hair with a 1” curling iron. He wanted her hair to take on a very texturized, undone look, so he waved her hair in different directions.
- He then ran his hands through the waves to break them up a bit and sprayed Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil again. David mentioned he loves this oil because it is lightweight and doesn’t leave that greasy feel you find with other oil-based products.
- To finish the look, David sprayed Laque Dentelle on a toothbrush and ran over any flyaways that Kate had.
*All products are available on kerastase-usa.com
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Do you love this look on Kate Hudson?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.