(Wo)man’s best friend is barking up the right tree in a well-groomed collection of new canine-inspired hues from M·A·C, featuring luscious, buttery fur tones, gold-spun sculpting powders, and regal berries for lips. From aristocratic to collars-off cool, shades of every pooch are perched to prime your every mood. With Haute Dogs, you’ll be lapping up accolades as best in show!
Mineralize Rich Lipstick, $23.
- Fashion Pack (pale pink-nude)
- Rare Breed (mid-tone pinky nude)
- Barking Gorgeous (light peach)
- Nose for Style (deep claret red)
- Labradorable (deep wine)
Mineralize Glass, $23.
- Lap Dog (pale light pink-nude)
- Sheer Coincidence (mid-tone rosy nude)
- Modest soft beige (with light frost)
- Dressed to the K9s (deep burgundy-plum)
Lip Pencil, $16.50.
- Currant (intense reddish purple)
- Naked Liner (light neutral)
Mineralize Eye Shadow x 4, $46.
Pure Bred: plum, silver cream, tan-gold, deep brown
A Glimmer Of Gold: four coordinated colors from soft gold to copper bronze
Posh Pedigree: deep olive green, white lemon, dirty grey, charcoal greenish grey
Blacktrack (solid flat black)
Rich Ground (reddened cocoa with frost)
Dark Diversion (blackened plum)
Catch My Eye (cool taupe-grey with dazzle pearl)
Veluxe Brow Liner, $20.
Strawberry Blonde (soft beige taupe)
Deep Brunette (muted blackish brown)
Mineralize Skinfinish, $32.
Soft & Gentle (gilded peach-bronze)
Cheeky Bronze (soft coral with golden shimmer)
Sculpting Powder / Shaping Powder, $22.
Lightsweep (warm beige with fine pearl)
Warm Light (clean peach)
Shadester (mid-tone leathery brown)
Soft Focus (plantain yellow-gold)
M·A·C Studio Nail Lacquer, $12.
Vintage Vamp (burgundy red)
Snazzy Hound (mid-tone grey)
Very Important Poodle (warm mid-tone nude)
- 288SE Duo Fibre Eye Shader Brush, $32.00
- 209 Eye Liner Brush, $20.00
- 139SE Duo Fibre Tap ered Face Brush, $42.00
- 161SE Duo Fibre Fac e Glider Brush, $42.00
From London to Milan, SS16’s most-talked-about color trends are now available in limited-edition lip and eye Trend Forecast palettes, each with six shades.
- BONJOUR, SPRING (sheer pale peach with silver pearl)
- ORANGE YOU HAUTE (sheer bright orange-coral)
- TOMATO, TOMAHTO (vibrant coral-based red)
- MY LITTLE LAVENDER (silver frosted pale lavender)
- FAVOURITE FAD (muted creamy lilac-pink)
- SEEN AROUND TOWN (deep burgundy wine)
- BACK IN THE SWING (orange peach w/ gold pearl)
- ON MY WATCHLIST (cool grey silver with silver pearl)
- THE IN THING (pink berry w/ bluish silver pearl)
- ABOUT TO SPROUT (matte warm olive-green)
- A NEW BREW (rich matte terracotta red-brown)
- COMING INTO SEASON (deep matte fuchsia)
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the MAC Haute Dogs Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.