*GIVEAWAY ALERT* Win six Tarte Cosmetics products ($160+ value) in our Tarte Cosmetics Giveaway below! One lucky winner will be drawn from the entries received in this BeautyStat Giveaway (scroll down for the entry form). Increase your luck by visiting BeautyStat daily to enter this giveaway again!
Tarte introduces an array of products to have you looking your best- effortlessly. You can highlight and contour like a pro with Shape Up Contour & Concealer, or have kissably pretty lips with Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint. Want a bit of a glow? Try the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter! Check them all out below, and more!
Amazonian clay 12-hour highlighter, $28.
A vegan friendly, 12-hour highlighter for an effortless, incandescent glow.
Use your favorite cheek brush to illuminate the contours of the face, dusting exposed highlight onto the top of cheekbones, down the nose and cupid’s bow and along the brow bone. You can also softly blend the soft, silky powder all over the face for an instantly awakened, glowing effect. I used this after applying my makeup and just added a bit with my finger to the browbone and on my cheeks. A little goes a long way!
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush, $28.
The best-selling, pigment-packed powder blush in four new, “naughty nude” matte shades. I love these beautiful nude shades. They are a nice change from my everyday rosy-colored blushes.
tarteist creamy matte lip paint, $20.
A full coverage, matte liquid lipstick in an array of new longwearing, on-trend nudes and browns.
Use the tarteist paint brush wand to paint on luxe, longwearing lip color. First, use the precision felt tip to trace pigmented color the upper and lower lip line. Then, shade inside the lip line using the soft, flat applicator surface. Apply one layer for a subtle matte finish or two layers for a dramatic, opaque look.
lippie lingerie matte tint, $24.
A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades. Apply lip tint as you would a lipstick for silky, full coverage color and maximum hydration. Twist at the base to advance the pencil tip – no sharpener needed!
shape tape contour concealer, $24.
A vegan friendly, creamy concealer for radiant coverage and contouring. This creamy concealer is ideal for applying with the quickie blending sponge (sold separately.) Available in six shades!
To Cover & Perfect
- Dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark circles or other imperfections and use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to dab and blend.
- To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge.
- To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a “triangle of light formation” and blend using the narrow side of the sponge.
To Contour & Highlight
- Trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheekbones, forehead, chin and nose.
- Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you traced. The larger, domed side can be used to soften any harsh lines.
- Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.
See How To Use The Shape Tape:
limited-edition wipeout color-correcting palette, $45.
An all-in-one palette to correct discolorations, contour and brighten skin.
6 color-correcting shades:
- orange counteracts darkness
- green neutralizes redness
- warmth sculpts, contours and defines
- peach 1 camouflages light to medium skin tones
- peach 2 camouflages medium to deep skin tones
- yellow highlights and brightens
This easy-to-use palette features numbered shades and a coordinating visual guide to color-correct like a pro. For best results, apply with tarte’s double-ended color-correcting brush. Use the precision tapered tip to dot concealer or corrector directly onto imperfections for targeted spot coverage. Then use the larger, fluffy brush to blend the creamy formula until it disappears into skin. It also features an ergonomically angled design to sculpt and highlight around the contours of the face or brighten the undereye area.
See How To Use The Color Correcting Palette:
Enter BeautyStat’s Tarte Cosmetics Giveaway
And to help feed your obsession with Tarte Cosmetics, we’re hosting a GIVEAWAY to win six Tarte Cosmetics products. Official Rules are found at the bottom of the entry form under “Terms and Conditions”. Fill out the form below or enter here on this mobile-friendly entry form before this giveaway ends on August 19.
$160+ Tarte Cosmetics Giveaway
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the Color Correcting Palette? Will you give it a try?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.