When it comes to beauty, much has changed – from hairstyles to make-up, from one definition of beauty to many. But as much as beauty has changed, some of the beauty essentials are as relevant now as they were half a century ago.
Dove is celebrating the 60th anniversary of its iconic Dove Beauty Bar, which has provided the same superior care and beauty benefits to women for generations. To commemorate this milestone, the brand is kicking off a new campaign that celebrates women redefining beauty over the past 60 years and the beauty essential that’s been there through it all unchanged – the Dove Beauty Bar. It’s the Dove brand’s honor to have been by women’s side since 1957, caring for them every step of the way, and we are encouraging women to share how they will continue to #RaisetheBeautyBar.
The Dove Limited Edition Engraved ‘Care’ Beauty Bar:
- Same benefits you love, now engraved with the word ‘care’
- Contains DEFI technology, a unique blend of cleansers and moisturizers and leaves skin soft and smooth – proving to be less irritating than soap
- Replenishes nutrients lost during cleansing and gives you more radiant skin
- Renonowned for its signature ¼ moisturizing cream
- Contains natural skin lipids that deposit onto skin
- #1 dermatologist and pediatrician recommended Bar in the U.S.
*An estimated 60 beauty bars are sold per second in the U.S.
*One of the Dove Beauty Bar facilities produces 2.5MM bars per day alone
Check out these cool vintage Dove ads!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you been a longtime fan of Dove Beauty Bar?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.