One of my favorite makeup products of all time has to be Benefit Cosmetics’ blushes. So when I saw that the brand was re-launching their entire collection of powder blushes, I was intrigued. The WANDERful World Blush Collection is on May 24, 2022, online, and on May 26, 2022, in stores. It contains 12 box powder blushes, each retailing for $29.00, and includes entirely new shades and fan-favorite, Dandelion.
- Shades: Range from sweet pinks and everyday neutrals to bright corals and rich berries with no white cast, thanks to a translucent base in each shade versus the traditional white/pink base in most powder blushes, for truer pigment saturation and richer payoff, with no chalky appearance. Each shade’s pressed powder is pressed to a different degree, for the opportunity to build and blend as desired no matter what shade you’re using.
- Finish: A variety of finishes from natural matte to soft shimmer to satin.
- Formula: Freshwater pearl & synthetic sapphire for a luminous, light-reflecting glow. Smudge-proof, sweat proof, humidity-proof, and non-comedogenic. Triple milled powder for even payoff and a silky texture.
- Upgraded Packaging: Boxes made of 100% recycled paperboard. Removed individual brushes, plastic brush sleeve, and plastic tray from each box. Downsized the box to be slimmer and sleeker, for a smaller full-size box with the same amount of product, resulting in 20% less paper. The cost reduction is $1 per blush for customers.
Here’s a description of the blushes releasing:
- Shellie – warm seashell-pink blush
- Dandelion – baby-pink brightening blush
- Crystah – strawberry pink blush
- Pompom – pomegranate rose blush
- Moone – rich berry blush
- Butterfly – golden orange blush
- Peachin‘ – golden peach blush
- Sunny – warm coral blush
- Willa – soft neutral-rose blush
- Starlaa – rosy bronze blush
- Java – rich mocha blush
- Terra – golden brick-red blush
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What shades of blush from the WANDERful Blush Collection will you be picking up this month?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.