Are you ready to support our troops and all they do for us by wearing some red, white and blue? Get into the spirit by letting your digits do all the celebrating. We got 4 of our fave nail art designs for you to DIY, or wrap on some easy-to-use nail stickers in fun, all-American designs. Read on to check them out!
Inspired by the cool blue of the shores and sky, JINsoon Founder Jin Soon Choi created a sophisticated nail look perfect for the holiday.
1. File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply two coats of JINsoon Kookie White on the entire nail bed.
4. With a thin brush, create thin lines using JINsoon Cool Blue. Paint the first line from the top of the nail at a diagonal, ending at the opposite side of the nail. Then paint the second line perpendicular to the first line about a third of the way down the nail. Continue painting at right angles from the previous line (as shown in the photo) until you reach the end of the nail.
5. Apply a top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.
Don’t feel like painting your nails? Try a quick, but stylish, nail sticker fix? Jamberry Nails’ 300+ designs for Spring/Summer 2014 means you can celebrate the unofficial start to summer in a uniquely personal way. Jamberry nail wraps start at $15/sheet and are available for purchase at JamberryNails.com or through Independent Jamberry Consultants nationwide. Check out 3 of our fave patriotic designs you can wear this weekend, from L-R: Patriot, Nautical and Baseball.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Which nail designs will you be wearing this weekend? Will you be DIY-ing or slapping on some nail stickers? How about both?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.