In case you have missed the exciting news, Garnier announced that all of their products, globally, are now officially cruelty free. The movement and pressure for brands to move to cruelty free status has been going on for several years now, and we are exciting to see that Garnier has finally moved to cruelty free status.
- Garnier has been committed to a world against animal testing, but they know that they have to go further. They worked closely with Cruelty Free International to have the gold standard approval.
- Leaping Bunny requires brands to forensically investigate their entire supply chain, including all raw material and individual ingredients, for any cases of animal testing. Approval must be given to all of a brand’s finished products – individual products or items cannot be approved in isolation.
- For Garnier, this was a case of securing a declaration from more than 500 suppliers, who source more than 3,000 different ingredients from across the world.
- For many months, Garnier and Cruelty Free International have worked together to secure this evidence and ensure every product within Garnier’s global portfolio can officially display the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny logo. This stringent process ensures that consumers can buy Garnier products with complete confidence, knowing that they meet Leaping Bunny’s strict criteria.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your must-have Garnier products?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.