Spring is here! And that means it’s time to upgrade your skincare routine. The new Hempz Beauty Active Collection of Body Moisturizers is just what you need for the healthiest spring skin. Each new moisturizer contains a powerhouse ingredient and is enriched with 100% pure hemp seed oil to provide maximum moisture and hydration. These fabulously scented products are also vegan, leaving you with the smoothest skin from all-natural ingredients.
Here’s a look at the new lineup:Beauty Actives Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer with Brightening Vitamin C
- Shea butter calms and soothes skin
- Skin will brighten and refresh with a Vitamin C boost
- Refresh skin with vitamin and antioxidant rich citrus and goji extracts
- Shea butter and ginseng calms and smooths skin
- Made with Vitamins A, B, and C for healthier-looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid relieves dryness and retains moisture
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines with a plant-derived gentler alternative to retinol, bakuchiol
- Relaxing, delicate scent that calms skin, relaxes the mind, and avoids chamomile irritation
- Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids
Beauty Actives Cucumber & Aloe Herbal Body Moisturizer with Ceramides + B3
- Keeps skin hydrated and protected against pollutants
- Fresh, clean scent and helps diminish dull, dry skin
- Creates an invisible barrier protecting skin from environmental stressors with ceramides
Each moisturizer is available in full-size and travel-size for affordable prices at Hempz.com, Ulta.com, and Ulta stores nationwide.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your must-have body moisturizers from Hempz?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.