Summer is here! It’s time to switch up those nail shades to match the warmer season. Bright and bold is always on trend in the summer. Today we’ll be sharing with you some of the latest trending shades of nail polish from OPI, which include Kerry Washington’s favorite summer shades!
- Cozu-Melted In The Sun – a shimmery beige-pink nail polish that’s hot!
- Gelato On My Mind – a vibrant robin’s egg blue to keep cool in the summer sun
- Sun, Sand and Sea In My Pants – a sunshiny yellow shade
- We The Female – deep burgundy shade perfect for a declaration of independence
- Tiramisu for Two – sweet, java-toned neutral shade for a classic nude manicure
- Big Apple Red – bright, shiny red nail polish, ready to take on the world
- Strawberry Margarita – bright pink
- Do You Lilac It? – light purple
- Samoan Sand – lovely nude
- Cajun Shrimp – spicy coral
- Pompeii Purple – vibrant purple
- Let’s Be Friends – friendly pink
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your favorite OPI summer nail polish shades?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.