With the cooler weather coming in quickly and the holiday season upon is, that means plenty of family gatherings and photo ops. A new season means you change up your skincare. You should definitely incorporate some of the new Rose Skin Co products into your skincare lineup!
Rose Skin Co is known for its best-selling IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset, but the brand makes beauty simple regardless and is a great source for gift-giving and stocking stuffers.
Rose Skin Co recommends putting together your own Pamper Pack with three of its must-have products to get skin ready for dry weather and environmental changes. Take a look at this knockout combo of products:
- A gentle, foaming cleanser that goes deep into pores to remove impurities
- Helps to condition without stripping or over-drying, leaving you with long-lasting, soft glowing skin
- Suitable for oily, normal, and dry skin
Petal 2 Facial Cleansing Brush | $49.99
- Cleanse, massage, and rejuvenate
- The most innovative, no-fuss, at-home, ultrasonic facial cleansing brush
- Completely transform the way you clean your skin
- Features over 10,000 ultrasonic pulsations per minute and circulating magnetic beads
- Penetrates deep into your pores while simultaneously massaging your skin, so you can experience your deepest and most revitalizing clean ever
- Available in rose red and white gold
Riya – Ultrasonic Rose Quartz Roller | $49.95
- An ultrasonic rose quartz roller designed to help promote circulation, decrease puffiness, and powerfully aids the body’s natural lymphatic drainage
- Gives your face a glow-up with a cool 13,000 vibrations per minute
- Target under your eyes, cheekbones, and jawline for a visible lift after just five minutes of use
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What Rose Skin Co products are your must-haves?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.