Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR Brow and Hair Powder ($12.50 each) is so fun to play with when you are itching for a little change. Although I felt a little like a rainbow ice, I had so much fun applying Lola Lilac, Royal and Red-licious to my blonde locks.
Get the same NEON BRIGHT look for your lashes! We reviewed the Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint. See our beauty writer Honey make some beautiful looks for both lashes and brows —> HERE!
How To Apply
1. Prep hair with a light application of glossing cream, styling wax, or leave-in conditioner.
2. Separate your hair into sections and apply color by sandwiching your hair in between your fingers, or a cosmetic sponge, and the HYPERCOLOR BROW & HAIR POWDER compact, gliding the color on. Use gloves and a towel around your shoulders to avoid color transferring onto your hands or clothing.
3. Set with hairspray, spraying 10-12 inches away from your colored hair and misting lightly
4. To remove, shampoo 1-2 times.
BROWS (suitable for all colors of Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR Powder EXCEPT In the Pink)
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius turns any mascara water-proof! See how it works —> HERE!
1. Prep brow hair with a light application of Brow Fix. Prepping the brow helps the HYPERCOLOR Brow and Hair Powder to adhere to your hair.
2. Apply the HYPERCOLOR Brow and Hair Powder using an angled brush with light strokes. Build the color for a more intense finish.
3. To complete your look, set your brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel or Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat for an all-day hold.
What’s great about these colors is that they work on all hair colors — they can also be used as ultra-pigmented eyeshadows, and wash off after 1-2 shampoos for hair.
You can get an intense pop of color without spending hours at the salon! Available in six shades (In the Pink, Teal Tornado and Ultra Violet are not shown) at Ulta and www.anastasia.net.
What do you beautynistas think of adding some colorful streaks to your hair? How about your brows?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Nicole Gordon Levine
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.