At Smashbox they’re all about sharing hot new talent. For the Holiday collection, the brand partnered with breakthrough artist Yago Hortal to bring you these mega-vibrant, limited-edition kits featuring all of the bestsellers in a range of shades—from bold pops of color to always flattering neutrals. A seriously giftable set of Smashbox’s bestsellers for lids, lashes and lips—all wrapped up in painter Yago Hortal’s one-of-a-kind, vivid artwork.
“People can’t live without color. Imagine a life in black and white—it’s boring. We need color to feel alive”, says Hortal. Artist Yago Hortal’s vivid abstract paintings have been showcased in galleries and museums around the world. Based in Barcelona, he’s known for re-imagining color and creating hypnotic kaleidoscopes.
The Art.Love.Color Master Class Set, $65, is a beautiful palette with super pigmented hues. It contains 40 Smashbox must-haves for cheeks and eyes in packaging inspired by the artist.
The panels easily pop in and out, making it perfectly portable for holiday trips. Smashbox partnered with breakthrough artist Yago Hortal to create these mega-vibrant, limited-edition kits featuring all of their bestsellers in a range of shades.
The Art.Love.Color Studio Set, $39, includes:
• Full Exposure Mascara (black)
• Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose (mauve pink)
• Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Disco Rose (rich rose)
• Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Spectral Platinum (matte warm nude)
• Bare (shimmery goldish brown)
• Aubergine (dark matte plum)
• Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Callback: Fortune (soft copper), Nude (matte soft caramel), Cocoa (metallic deep brown)
Three steps to holiday party-ready eyes:
1. Using Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio, apply the lightest shade from lashline to crease.
2. Blend the medium and dark shades into crease
3. Finish with two coats of Full Exposure Mascara
Don’t forget to check out the other available sets!
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using BeautyStat.com.
Which Smashbox x Yago Hortal set will you be purchasing?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.