With 90 degree temperatures for days and record-breaking humidity levels, keep your hair frizz-free and super smooth in just two easy styling steps!
Aveda Global Artistic Director, Styling, Allen Ruiz says, “My go-to styling products for smooth, straight hair are Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother and Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener. Both of these products add hold while making hair straight and defend against humidity.”
From letting your hair air-dry in a ponytail to salon tips, read on as Allen Ruiz tells us how to get smooth looking hair and make it last all summer long!
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ ($24.00) preps hair for long-lasting, smooth, sleek styling. A favorite among leading editorial stylists working backstage at New York Fashion Week, the innovative formula is a hybrid between a high performance leave-in treatment and a styling product.
Aveda tells us how to protect our hair from summer frizz, color-fading and dryness. Learn more —> HERE!
• Defends against humidity for up to 12-hours
• Infuses smoothness by creating a sleek new surface on hair that helps reduce frizz and fly-aways
• Helps shorten styling time and make styling easier
• Protects hair from heat damage with a hydrolyzed wheat protein complex
• Delivers lasting hold that maintains a straight/smooth style throughout the day, even in humid conditions
• Provides lustrous shine to straightened hair
• Transforms tightly wound curls into soft waves that are frizz-free and full of shine
• Protects hair cuticles from heat damage with a hydrolyzed wheat protein complex
Key Items For Smooth Hair
“Using a thermal protector is a must! The brush matters, too! The courser the hair the tighter/closer the bristles should be. Make sure you use a flat iron that has a temperature regulator.”
Let It Air-Dry
“If you want to skip the blow-dry, try putting your hair in a ponytail and let it dry during the day, then flat iron at night.”
Have you heard about the Cashmere Blow-out? A 4 oil complex and marine-derived mineral ingredients give you smooth, touchable hair! Learn more about it —> HERE!
“Also, if you get a blowout at a salon, wait 15-minutes for you hair temperature to regulate before you leave. The contrasting temperatures of your hair and the outside air can cause frizz.”
VIDEO: Watch as Allen Ruiz shows you how to get smooth and straight hair with a wrap HERE!
Do any of you ladies crave smooth, straight hair this summer? How do you manage your unruly summer hair?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.