A vivid addition to the Naked Palette lineup, these peachy neutrals, lavenders, violets, and deep purple eyeshadows create endless eye looks. With iridescent shimmers, light-reflecting shifts, and a holographic transformer, these eye shades blend seamlessly for eyeshadow looks from soft to bold. Urban Decay is cruelty free, for those who are cruelty free only shoppers.
- Trippin’ – warm ivory satin
- Mind Slip – soft peach matte
- Dazed – golden pink shimmer with gold micro-pearls
- Hacked – nude mauve matte
- V.R. – raspberry sparkle with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Lucid – holographic green pearl shift
- Optimized – lavender matte
- Warning – bright pink satin with purple shift
- Cyber Punk – violet shimmer with pink micro-shimmer
- Euphoric – cool-toned light purple with blue shift
- Purple Dust – ultraviolet with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Digital – smoky black with red micro-shimmer
The formula of these eyeshadows seems to be in line with the other Urban Decay Naked Palettes. The eyeshadows do not kick up a whole ton of fallout when you stick a brush in them. I really enjoy the shade Lucid which is a great all-over the lid color. These eyeshadows wore all day without any creasing or fading. The mattes blend easily and do not go on patchy. The colors in this palette definitely apply better to the eyes than they swatch, so don’t let the swatches deter you.
Overall, I really enjoy this palette. It retails for $49.00, in line with the prices of the other Naked Palettes.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What’s your favorite Urban Decay Naked Palette?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.