You don’t need to blow loads of cash on a dress this Valentine’s Day! Spice up what you already have in your wardrobe with some fun Valentine’s Day nail art ideas. All you’ll need are some red, pink and white nail polish!
MARS the Salon Owner, Hiroko Fujikawa and Jin Soon Choi, Founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas have made it possible for you to wear your heart on your nails! These flirty, yet sweet looks will surely get you noticed on VDay. The only problem is, which design are you going to choose (why not both)?
Love is in the Air
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Paint a heart with neon pink nail polish on thumb finger, a heart with white polish on middle finger and a heart with light pink polish on pinky finger.
3. Paint dots on the heart area.
4. Apply red polish on index finger except on the heart shape area.
5. Apply white polish on ring finger except on the heart shape area.
6. Apply a top coat.
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed (here, Jin Soon gives you a sneak peek of Dolly Pink from her SS14 collection).
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about 3/4s of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Are you beauties going to be trying out these VDay nail art designs?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.