Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is needed to:
1) It protects your cells from damage that can occur from exposure to cigarette smoke
2) It is key to helping our bodies maintain healthy blood vessels, muscle, cartilage and bone cartilage.
3) Research shows that if you are not eating enough vitamin C rich foods ie fruits and vegetables, you are more likely to be deficient even in vitamin C even though you make take a supplement. So eat your fruit and veggies.
4) Lastly, vitamin C from foods are not enough to maximally benefit your skin.
So use a vitamin C serum topically every morning to realize the full skin improving benefits.
Try BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner Vitamin C Serum. It is clinically tested and dermatologist approved to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone and fade hyper-pigmentation, firm and tighten skin and reduce the look of pores.
It’s available nationwide at Ulta Beauty.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried our Universal C Skin Refinder Vitamin C Serum yet?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.