An entirely new category in skincare, Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel is the newest “clock-stopping” powerhouse formula in the Time Bomb range.
A smash sell-out on British QVC and the fastest growing anti-aging brand, Time Bomb has a fiercely loyal army of believers in the UK, and is poised to “shock and awe” US beauty buffs when it debuts on QVC-US stations April 2014. (Time Bomb is the anti-aging skincare division of Federici Brands, known for dozens of first-in-industry beauty innovations like Color Wow Root Cover Up, a recently acclaimed WWD Product of the Year, 2013.)
Collagen makes up 75% of skin tissue and gives it fullness, firmness, healthy texture and color. When collagen is diminished (production slows with age, UV rays break it down) the result is thinner, flatter, less resilient skin that starts to sag, wrinkle… look unhealthy and old.
Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel “detonates” on contact to visibly smooth, re-densify and tighten skin, Even thin, slack, collagen-depleted skin responds immediately to Collagen Bomb’s powerful dermal-dynamics, exploding with newfound firmness, elasticity and a reactivated bloom of healthy-looking color. Continues to rebuild and improve skin’s tone over time.
Pycnogenol — a powerhouse antioxidant, found to:
– maintain skin’s structure by binding to and reinforcing collagen and elastin, in addition to inhibiting natural collagen disintegration.
– help skin retain plumpness by promoting better quality natural collagen.
– actively scavenge and neutralize a wide variety of collagen-degrading free radicals
Padina Povancia Brown Algae, a natural sustainable, anti-aging active found to:
– nourish, hydrate and moisturize.
– promote healthy collagen renewal.
– preserve the structural and functional integrity of collagen fibres, helping skin become firmer and more supple.
Davilla Rugosa Leaf Extract, has natural with regenerative properties found to:
– protect newly synthesized collagen
– fill and smooth the look of wrinkles, promote skin’s resilience and elasticity to prevent new wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid, a critical supplement to aid skin moisturization, known to:
– diminish water loss and encourage water retention in skin.
– deliver immediate plumping effects due to moisturization.
– prevent lines and wrinkles due to dehydration.
Cosmetic Chemist Assessment:
This product claims to visibly smooth, re-densify and tighten skin. Topically applied collagen does not penetrate the skin’s surface to boost collagen (it’s too large a molecule to penetrate). But the product does seem to contain other ingredients that might help boost skin’s natural collagen to help minimize the signs of aging.
Available at www.timebombco.com and QVC.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Do you beauties need a little more collagen in your lives?
Let us know by commenting below (you might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.