It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays…
A decadent box of chocolates, mistletoe, pretty tissue paper and Chanel. That’s how we really like to celebrate.
This year, the cult French cosmetics brand unveils shades of chocolate and fuschia. Les Tentations de Chanel gives you a smattering of tweed, a pop of color with its fuschia nail lacquer, a palette of ganache and caramel colors for eye shadow and raspberry and cocoa-colored lip glosses. For those of you who are curious, here is the complete collection:
– Les Tissages de Chanel/Blush Duo Tweed Effect ($45.00, Limited Edition) which provides a sweet, “coquettish” flush of color;
– Les 4 Ombres / Quadra Eye Shadow ($56.00, Limited Edition), in “Hot Chocolate” shades of Copper brown, light beige, shimmering pink, plum copper;
– Ombre d’Eau / Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow ($32.00, Limited Edition) in Splash, a smoky pewter which gives your eyes a silvery smoke signal;
– Le Vernis / Nail Colour ($23.00, Limited Edition) in Pulsion (Fuchsia);
– Rouge Coco / Hydrating Creme Lip Colour ($30.00, Limited Edition) in Magnolia (Soft pink); Patchouli ;
– Levres Scintillantes / Glossimer ($27.00, Limited Edition) in Charming (Iridescent pink); Pink Pulsion (Sheer fuchsia) and Pleasing (Golden brown);
There’s a frosty winter advisory headed our way, so don your cashmere scarf, and beret, and head on over to the nearest Chanel counter to warm up with pink and cocoa.
These treats hit the stores as early as October 2010, so what are you waiting for?
—By Elaine Hamilton
If you like this post, please share it with your friends on Facebook and give this a LIKE