NARS has been pretty busy so early on in the game this NY Fashion Week. Not only did NARS kick-off one of the first shows for Tanya Taylor’s Spring ’13 Collection, but was able to showcase its own Creatures of the Wind (COTW) show lead by James Boehmer, NARS Global Director of Artistry. The look called for deconstructed beauty, with some unlikely inspiration: “
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
· Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
· Loose Powder
· Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
· Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
· Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
· Fire Down Below Lipstick
What do you lovely ladies think of the look created for the NARS Creatures of the Wind show? Is it a look you think you could pull-off? Let us know by commenting below, which will automatically be posted to our Community Forum (click here to check it out!) where you can find other beauty related discussions! Don’t forget to also submit a photo to our Photo Of The Day (click here!) feature, where a new photo will be picked daily. Your photo just might be selected, so get going!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.