Last week, I attended my Annual Women’s Health Beauty Issue preview, where I met the magazine’s editors including Molly Nover-Baker, Beauty Director, and my gal pal Alexis Farrah, Asst. Beauty Editor. This year marks the magazine’s first ever Beauty FLIP issue.
The April issue is an extremely well put together beauty trove with articles on Natural Beauty, The Perfect Skin Diet, and an extremely clever feature on finding the right makeup shades to match your hair color (blondes, redheads, brunettes can all rejoice and flawlessly bedazzle).
Check out what Women’s Health thinks are the most anticipated beauty launches of 2009:
1. Sally Hansen’s Instant Dri Nail Color: 30-second manicure formula
2. Estee Lauder’s Time Zone: NEW wrinkle-preventing protein
3. Organic bronzing spray: Go GREEN when you’re going bronze
4. Latisse – the first FDA-approved prescription eyelash treatment for longer, lusher lashes minus the mascara)
5. Professional Série Expert Volume Expand: calcium-infused shampoos and styling products that strengthen hair and silica to smooth cuticles
6. Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle: Two-in-one hair removal; wet and dry razor in one
7. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain: ALL-day lip color that will leave your lips smooth and pucker-ready into the evening
8. 3Lab’s new “M” Cream: anti-aging stem-cell infused products
9. iLift Skincare System: DIY laser treatments
10. Reloxin: longer-lasting Botox
My goody bag was filled with products that are the “10 Best for your Complexion” (we’ve been doing daily product reviews on these trouble tacklers). Read the Women’s Health article here.
This is a magnificent, well researched and valuable beauty issue, so get your Beauty Flip fix ASAP.