Being that I had such a ball with both the Chalkboard and Very Colourfoil Manicure Sets from Ciaté, I actually requested to try out this new Corrupted Neons Manicure Set ($25.00)!
My daughter and I tend to write words with invisible ink like Trust, Faith, etc. on our inner arms, so I already had a black light to see the glowing effect!
Hot neon shades by day light up the night, with the corrupted top coat allowing the polish to glow under UV lights. I know other companies have created cosmetics to do the same, and I love the overall look: it’s colorful, funky and playful — all at the same time!
Make sure to check out the swatches of Essie’s Summer 2013 Neon Collection —> HERE!
The Corrupted Neons Tutorial:
1. Apply a base coat to clean, oil-free nails.
2. Apply two thin coats of the neon Paint Pot for luminous matte color.
3. Style with neon glitter, then try on all ten nails for perfect party wear, or as an accent on your ring finger.
4. Apply the corrupted top coat as a full coverage coat or as an accent nail for after hours.
5. Allow to dry and enjoy the playfulness of the kit!
As you transition from daytime neon to glow-in-the-dark at night, you’ll have fun and enjoy the look, too!
What do you lovely ladies think of this latest neon, glow-in-the-dark nail trend from Ciaté?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Nicole Gordon Levine
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.